Interested learners contact us either:
- through partner institutions with which agreements are made,
- via bilateral cooperation exchanges (Regional Council of Burgundy).
These exchanges are made on the basis of:
- hosting foreign students on all or part of initial training (BTS) or vocational training (BP REA, sommelier, CS, CIWT),
- exchange of learners for a discovery stay or an internship of less than 2 months,
- institutional partnership projects (strategic partnerships, etc.).
The course catalog specifies the accessible courses, the registration conditions and the evaluation methods.
At the side of the schools, a network of wine industry professionals interested in the exchange of skills, knowledge and languages has been established.