For many years, the Local Public Establishment of Beaune has been conducting international co-operation initiatives for the following purposes:
- bilateral cooperation (RSA - Chile) in relation with the Burgundy region,
- partnership projects on themes related to our training activities in the fields of viticulture and oenology,
- welcoming learners from all over the world to many of our courses,
- sending learners from the institution to an internship abroad,
- exchanges of trainers, teachers, experts, ...
To strengthen and enhance our international openness, the establishment:
- has been the holder since 2015 of the Erasmus + Charter for Higher Education (ECHE). This charter is necessary to apply to actions aimed at the higher education sector (mobility of students, staff, and partnership projects). It specifies how to set up, support, ... beneficiaries in the framework Exchanges.
- is a partner of the consortium "Higher agricultural education Burgundy - ERASMUS +" since 2016
- is a partner of the "ERASMUS + EFP mobilities" consortium of the Agricultural Public Education of Bourgogne Franche Comté since 2017.
Our participation in these consortia allows us to:
- to better adapt the mobility management according to our needs and in partnership with our consortium partners,
- to possibly propose other European partners than our own partners,
- to consider exchanges and projects jointly with our consortium partners.